Mar 24, 2011: Many updates at DSD.net
CSVEditor, the handy tool for all who want or have to edit data spreadsheets, has been updated and is now also available at the Mac App Store.
CSVEditor - New in 1.01 :
(2011-03-19, R 62)
- Overwriting files could cause garbage data to be attached.
-  Deleting lines in filtered views could create garbage data.
CSVEditor is the new Mac OS X tool which makes creating and editing CSV data more comfortable. You can create new spreadsheets or open any CSV file in any available encoding. Add, remove or move rows and columns. Add, remove and edit contents manually in the cell editor or automatically with the Fill editor.
CSVEditor is available for download. The price is 15 EUR only. The application is available in English and German (and counting). CSVEditor requires at least Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or higher.
Read more about CSVEditor | Try CSVEditor | Read CSVEditor manual | Buy CSVEditor
More Updates Applications
Barcody - New in 2.04 :
(2011-02-28, R 363)
-  The Toolbar can now be edited and hidden.
-  The Placeholder elements for
Send Email can be dragged by mouse.
-  The suggested export path can be defined in the Preferences.
-  The export filename is stored in the user preferences.
BlogAssist - New in 2.2.6 :
(2011-03-23, R 1028)
- Changes to be compatible with the Mac App Store.
- BlogAssist Express for the App Store requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later, and omits the built-in update mechanism, since updates are done via the App Store.
DupeZap - New in 1.0.5 :
- Changed the icon.
- German localization added.
- Italian localization added.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
JobTimer - New in 3.10 :
(2011-03-17, R 303)
- JobTimer requires at least Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) as of this version.
- Print: the new Print dialog (since Leopard) is supported, including preview.
- Preferences: the Update panel is back (Sparkle is no longer supported).
- Export: The
only selected jobs/groups is no longer ignored in some special cases.
- Export: CSV output is much faster.
- Export: CSV output supports choice of field separator character and line ending.
[2.3.3 not found]