Jun 02, 2009: DSD.net presents iLocalize 3.8.3
We're very proud to be able and present one of our favorite tools as a new product in our distribution portfolio now: iLocalize, the Swiss knife for all of you who developer and/or localize applicatinos for Mac OS X.
iLocalize - New in 3.8.3 :
- Use now the locale defined by the current language when launching the application being localized.
- Do not mark a nib file layout as modified when a comment is modified.
- Fixed a bug that prevented to read correctly certain TMX files.
- Fixed a bug where exporting did not save modified files.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a previous search to be reset when searching for file.
- Fixed an invalid formatting character detection with certain UTF-16 encoding.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a folder from being selected to update a project.
Quickly localize your Mac OS X applications!
iLocalize is a powerful and intuitive application designed to help developers localize their applications. iLocalize handles multiple languages in the same project, offers custom glossaries, smart filters and has powerful features to help incremental localization.
Try It Now!
Read more about iLocalize | Try iLocalize | Read iLocalize manual | Buy iLocalize