May 06, 2008: Caboodle 1.1.4 brings important bugfixes
Caboodle runs now on MacBook Air!
The current version 1.1.4 brings some important bugfixes which make using Caboodle even more comfortable. Here is a list of changes:
Caboodle - New in 1.1.4 :
(2008-05-05, R 1013)
- The state of the menu item »Check Spelling While Typing« is now remembered across launches, so you can turn it off if you don't want it.
- Fixed a bug where new child entries might not inherit a newly added icon or custom fields.
- Fixed a bug with exporting, where a "/" in an entry Subject could cause the export to not work as expected.
- Updated the built-in Kagi purchasing tool to the latest version, which fixes some issues with Leopard.
- Switched the distribution method to ZIP archives instead of disk images, as it's simpler for everyone. Feedback welcome!
- Fixed a bug which prevented the previous version to run on a MacBook Air.
Your Bag of Tricks
Caboodle provides a single place to store, organize, and find those little pieces of information that you might have previously stored in Stickies or obscurely-named text files strewn over your desktop.
Try It Now!
Read more about Caboodle | Try Caboodle | Read Caboodle manual | Buy Caboodle