2014 年 9 月 30 日: HoudahGeo 4.0 links your holiday photos with the right places
HoudahGeo: Know where you took that photo!
With HoudahGeo you may
pin photos to locations where they were taken.
Just like an expensive GPS camera, HoudahGeo may store latitude, longitude and altitude information right within the image file - invisibly with no loss of quality. HoudahGeo writes EXIF, XMP, and IPTC tags.
HoudahGeo projects may be published to EveryTrail or viewed and shared using Google Earth. Geotagged photos may be uploaded to Flickr or locr.
One-stop geocoding for the Mac
HoudahGeo caters to two very different needs:
- Geotagging for archival purposes using EXIF, XMP and IPTC tags
- Geocoding for publishing to Google Earth, Flickr, EveryTrail or locr
GPS device: optional
HoudahGeo offers you many ways of geocoding your favorite photos:
- Automatic: Matches photos to GPS track logs and waypoints
- iPhone / iPad: Matches photos to reference photos taken using iPhone
- Using a map: Pick locations using the built-in map
- Using Google Earth: Point to the desired location
- Precision: Attach photos to GPS waypoints
- Manual: Enter coordinates found on Google Earth, Wikipedia, ...
GPS device: supported
HoudahGeo connects directly to many brands and models of GPS track loggers. It also reads GPX, NMEA, LOG, TES, … and TCX files created by third party software.
HoudahGeo - での変更点 :
(2014-09-18, R 8846)
- Enhancement: Support for Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
Adds compatibility with Mac OS X 10.9.5 and Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- HoudahGeo 4.0 is a free upgrade from HoudahGeo 3.0.
- HoudahGeo 3.0 was a paid upgrade from HoudahGeo 1.x and 2.x.
- Customers who bought their HoudahGeo license on or after June 1, 2011 are eligible for a free upgrade.
- HoudahGeo 4.0 will check your license file and offer the option to buy an upgrade if required.
HoudahGeo の詳しい説明を読む | HoudahGeo を試用する | HoudahGeo のマニュアルを読む