Jun 22, 2011: Amadeus Pro 2 - THE audio editing tool on Mac
Amadeus is a very famous tool for audio file editing on Mac for a long time. The new generation Amadeus Pro 2 is now available and offers many new tools, features and enhancements.
Amadeus Pro is a powerful multitrack audio editor supporting a variety of formats including MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, Apple Lossless, AIFF, Wave and many others.
Amadeus Pro - New in 2.0 :
- Tracks can be split into multiple clips on the same timeline.
- Smart editing.
- Real-time audio effects.
- Automatic start / end of recording triggered by volume changes.
- Recording scheduler can manage multiple timed recordings.
- Direct recording from internet streams (Mp3 / Ogg).
- Improved level-meters.
- Mp3 and M4a / AAC files are not reencoded if only metadata is modified.
- 64 bit version on macOS 10.6 or later.
- Full support for 32 bit sound files.
- Supports Growl notifications.
- Video tracks are preserved when editing QuickTime movies.
- Integrated media browser (requires macOS 10.6 or later).
- Supports reading / writing of WMA files.
- Supports reading / writing of 3GP / 3GPP-2 files.
- Supports reading / writing of AMR files.
- Batch processor uses multiple cores.
- Multiband denoising.
- Real-time analysis tools work with open documents.
Amadeus Pro 2 is now available for download. The price for a new purchase currently is 42.99 EUR. The upgrade from Amadeus Pro v1.x currently is 28.99 EUR. Amadeus Pro 2 is available in English, German, Danish, Finish, French, Italian and Spanish (more languages to come) and requires macOS 10.5 (Leopard) or higher. Some new features are only available with macOS 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher!
Try It Now!
Read more about Amadeus Pro | Try Amadeus Pro | Read Amadeus Pro manual