Jun 19, 2015: CSVEditor 2.10 - enhanced CSV data handling
We happily present an important update for CSVEditor: CSVEditor is a handy tool for all of you who want to edit data spreadsheets.
CSVEditor is the new Mac OS X tool which makes creating and editing CSV data more comfortable. You can create new spreadsheets or open any CSV file in any available encoding. Add, remove or move rows and columns. Add, remove and edit contents manually in the cell editor or automatically with the Fill editor.
CSVEditor - New in 2.10 :
(2015-06-19, R 344)
- System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or higher.
- CSVEditor now is a 64 bit application.
- The Icons of the Toolbar now are resolution independent and newly designed.
- The document autosave of Mac OS X is supported. Even unsaved documents are being restored on program launch.
- Export: The CSV file can be exported with changed parameters without any influence on the normal saving.
- Export: As an option, only selected rows are being exported.
- Rows menu: When you press [Alt] while the Rows menu is opened, the menu item text changes to
Remove Deselected Row(s). Using the alternate menu item acts accordingly and removes all deselected rows.
- Rows menu: CSVEditor supports both the common alphabetical sort order and the natural sort order. The natural sort order depends on your settings in the Language & Region pane of the System Preferences.
- Columns menu: When you press [Alt] while the Columns menu is opened, the menu item text changes to
Remove Deselected Column(s). Using the alternate menu item acts accordingly and removes all deselected columns.
- The Open Assistant can be cancelled with the [Esc] key.
- The registration form automatically capitalizes entered characters in the fields
- The registration form now shows the application version for better support.
- If the application has already been registered, the menu item
Register CSVEditor is disabled.
- The developer certificate has been updated for GateKeeper convenience.
- The manual has been adjusted for this version.
- Minor bug fixes.
CSV means Comma Separated Values, but data fields in CSV files may also be separated by semicolon or tab.
CSVEditor is now available for download. The price is 15 EUR. CSVEditor now is available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, and Swedish (more languages to come) and now requires Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or higher.
Try It Now!
Read more about CSVEditor | Try CSVEditor | Read CSVEditor manual