Tilbage til nuværende historie
Nyt i 2.32:
(2008-06-13, R 124)
- Fejl ved kontrol af versionsnummer i tidligere versioner rettet.
Nyt i 2.31:
(2008-05-26, R 121)
- Dansk lokalisering (af Henning Nymand). Nu erJobTimer allerede tilgængelig på seks forskellige sprog.
- Små interne fejlrettelser.
Nyt i 2.30:
(2008-05-06, R 111)
- JobTimer anvender en ny registrerings- dialog; gamle JobTimer 2.0 matchkoder burde stadig virke. Hvis ikke, kontakt venligst DSD.net og spørg for din gratis JobTimer 2.0 matchkode opdatering.
Arkiv > Eksporter bruger nu genvej [cmd][E].
- Hjælp-menuen er blevet redesignet, med en ny JobTimer Hjælp.
- Czech localization (by Petr Jandík).
- Dutch localization (by Paul Pasveer).
- The Preferences window no longer shows Toolbar (hide) button, as required by Apple's Human Interface Guidelines.
- All export formats are available again.
- Many text, layout fixes and adjustments for macOS Leopard.
Nyt i 2.20:
- Sprog-blanding rettet (den engelske version viser ikke længere tyske dialoger).
Nyt i 2.19:
- Universal Binary
- JobTimer kræver macOS v 10.4.0 eller senere.
Nyt i 2.17:
- Export your data in XML or PDF format.
- Easier start of time measuring from the dock.
- Easier start of time measuring from status bar.
- Enhanced Undo/Redo!
- Optional sound on start and stop of time measuring.
- Supports macOS 10.4 (Tiger).
Nyt i 2.15:
- Entries can no longer be deleted when the timer is active.
- Timer sound repetition is correctly calculated.
- Amounts for duration and turnover are shown in the correct columns.
Nyt i 2.10:
- When moving jobs to/from groups, the complete time was sometimes calculated incorrectly.
- Jobs and groups can be created via the Context menu.
- Changed time entries go to the correct week day container.
- Time entries are sorted in the week day container, not just attached.
- The complete turnover is now calculated and shown.
- Menu: spaces between menu entry and triple points removed (again).
- Preferences: Sound: The repetition had incorrect tooltip text. When repetition value is changed, the mute checkbox deselects.
- Selected entries can be deleted by keyboard ([Del] + [Backspace]).
Edit time entry and
New time entry: new (old) ABCTimerView.
- JobTimer Menu (in the status bar) shows a red dot when the timer is busy.
Nyt i 2.0:
- JobTimer has a new XML based file format. Old files will be converted automatically when opened. (Older versions of JobTimer will no longer be able to load converted Job files.)
- JobTimer offers Undo: Changes in the job list can be undone.
- Export and new export formats: On export you can define if single week day containers and time entries shall be exported, too. Furthermore, you can export the job list in PDF and XML format.
- Context menues: You can open a context menu for each entry in a JobTimer window (Control-click or right mouse button, if available). The optional functions depend on the type of entry.
- Removal Assistant: If you want to delete more than just one entry, you should give the Removal Assistant a chance. With the help of the Removal Assistant, you can e.g. delete only all time entries from a job list, while the structure of groups and jobs stays intact. Maybe you just want to delete all closed entries in your job list from time to time. There are many ways the Removal Assistant can help you.
- Settings: The settings have been redesigned and look like the System parameters of macOS now. Three additional functions have been added:
- Menu: Links JobTimer to the menu bar - now you can control JobTimer even if other programs are in front.
- Sound: You can define if JobTimer give accustic feedback for defined actions or rather be quiet.
- Update: Let JobTimer check if it is uptodate.
- A French version is available now (translated by Philippe Bonnaure, MacVF.fr).
Nyt i 1.60:
- JobTimer has a new file format. Old files will be converted automatically when loaded. (Older versions of JobTimer will not be able to use the new job files.) A job file does not only store the job data, but the document position, arrangement and widths of the document window columns, too.
- The document window has been enhanced.
- Groups: Use groups in order to keep several jobs together, which belong to one project. You can drag and drop single jobs into the desired group by mouse. The shown Duration and Turnover will represent all jobs of the group then. If a group contains the active job, the group will be marked with a blue circle.
- Jobs: Here is the pool for your time entries. An active job will be marked with a blue circle and bold font type.
- Daily Work Container: Here all time entries for a job will be collected for the current day. This entry will be generated automatically and cannot be changed.
- Time Entry: Here your time values are saved.
Settings have been enhanced.
- Export: The menu entry
Export as RTF file has been changed to
Export. You can choose one of the offered export formats in the file selector now. RTF export formatting is much better now.
- Tabbed Texts: The joblist data will be exported in text format, with tab separated entries. These files can be imported in Excel very easy.
- Print: Now a list is printed formatted like you would export in RTF format.
- Start / Stop: Here you start and stop time registration for the active job. If no job is currently active, you will be informed by JobTimer. You can start and stop time registration via the toolbar, too.
- New Job: Inserts a new job. You can enter a name and the wage per hour for this job. Using the wage per hour, the turnover for the job will be calculated. You can use this function from the toolbar, too.
- New Group: Here you can create a new group. In groups you can collect a number of jobs which belong to a certain project. The shown time and turnover will be the sum for all jobs in this group. You can use this function from the toolbar, too.
- Activate Job: Activates the selected job. You can start time registration for an activated job only. This function can be reached via the toolbar, too.
- New Time Entry: Add a new time entry to the active job. Use this function if you want to add time entries to the job list while you are not working in front of this computer (e.g. when visiting your customer).
Nyt i 1.40:
Time Registration: New menu item
New Time Entry:
Use this function if you want to add time entries to the job list while you are not working in front of this computer (e.g. when visiting your customer).
- Changing time entries is easier now with the new calendar dialog.
- Time registration can be started from the Dock right now. There are two ways how to reach the according menu in the Dock:
- Make a long click on the JobTimer icon in the Dock.
- Or click on the JobTimer icon in the Dock while pressing the [ctrl] key.
- Each job list is shown in the now appearing menu with its own area, formatted like this:
- List name/file name (<- greyed out for information only)
- Start (or Stop): [Name of active job]
- If time registration is started for another job than the active one, the new job becomes the active one and a probably busy other time registration for this list will be stopped.
Auto-Save function is available now.
- The unregistered version starts with a time delay.
- New menu items:
- Purchase JobTimer Online
- Furthermore, the online help now has been completed and can be accessed on our website.
Nyt i 1.20:
- Job name and job time can be edited afterwards.
- Total job time amounts are shown.
- A red record symbol in the dock now indicates a busy JobTimer.
Nyt i 1.00: