Oct 29, 2017: Barcody 3.15 even better
Barcody is our successful barcode generator app from MK-Software for Mac OS X. Since 2007, many package designers, editors, warehouse operators, and other businesses have been happily using it. With Barcody 3 you can work much more productively.
These are the new features:
Barcody - New in 3.15 :
(2017-10-29, R 812)
- New:  1D Barcodes: An additional info text can be output below the barcode. It uses the selected barcode font and will be scaled automatically, if it is wider than the barcode.
- New:  The position of the add-on barcode text can be chosen (above or below).
- New: The distance from barcode to add-on barcode can be changed by defining an offset value.
- New: Manual: A new chapter
CMYK Color Output describes how to output pure CMYK colors best.
- Fixed: Sequence Editor: An invalid start value could cause crashes.
- Fixed: Export: When exporting barcodes with add-on, the add-on barcode is no longer exported as a separate barcode.
- Fixed: Barcodes: The descriptors of some barcodes have been actualized: EAN-13 now is GTIN-13, EAN-8 is GTIN-8, UPC A is GTIN-12.
Price and Availability
Barcody 3 is available today for download and can now be ordered. The new purchase price is 69 EUR - the upgrade from Barcody 1.x/2.x is only 29 EUR. Barcody 3 supports the following languages: cs, da, de, en, es, fr, it, ja, nl, sv. Barcody 3 requires OS X 10.9 or higher.
Try It Now!
Read more about Barcody | Try Barcody | Read Barcody manual