Sep 16, 2014: Barcody 3.02 with important adjustments
Barcody is our successful barcode generator app from MK-Software for Mac OS X. Since 2007, many package designers, editors, warehouse operators, and other businesses have been happily using it. With Barcody 3 you can work much more productively.
These are the new features:
Barcody - New in 3.02 :
(2014-09-15, R 681)
- Export of single barcodes no longer shows a useless export save panel (Mavericks only).
- Export of multiple barcodes creates correct file copies names if files exist already.
- Tiny strings corrections.
Barcody - New in 3.01 :
(2014-09-08, R 672)
-  Information line about valid and unused characters wraps into two lines.
-  Default Parameters: Checkbox
Calculate calm zone automatically could not be unchecked.
-  Default Parameters:
For All calm zone parameters values were never applied to new barcodes.
- Barcody reads the screen size information and scales 100% to fit real 100% size.
- Dutch localization improved.
Price and Availability
Barcody 3 is available today for download and can now be ordered. The new purchase price is 69 EUR - the upgrade from Barcody 1.x/2.x is only 29 EUR. Barcody 3 supports the following languages: cs, da, de, en, es, fr, it, ja, nl, sv. Barcody 3 requires Mac OS X 10.8 or higher.
Grace period: If you have purchased Barcody 2.x since June 2014, we will send you a free Barcody 3 license via email.
Try It Now!
Read more about Barcody | Try Barcody | Read Barcody manual | Buy Barcody