5.7.2013: PDF Nomad 2.1 - many enhancements and bugfixes
Finally done! PDF Nomad 2.1 now is available, with many enhancements, bugfixes, and revised UI localizations. PDF Nomad 2 is the versatile PDF editor for all of you who have to edit many PDF documents.
PDF Nomad is a modern, carefully styled PDF editor, in the Mac OS tradition. It features a multitude of ways to take your PDF documents from one place to the next, through an easy to use interface. It provides often used operations like merging multiple documents, as well as more exotic ones like exporting a document's text as a spoken sound file.
Why You'll Love PDF Nomad
PDF Nomad 2 offers a really cool feature: Scan your documents, auto-deskew the scans, run an auto-OCR and even embed the recognized text into the document to make those scanned documents searchable - or let PDF Nomad directly create a brandnew PDF text document from the OCR'ed scan. This way you can convert almost every source into a nice PDF text document.
PDF Nomad adopts the new style and looks of Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) and beyond. It is easy and intuitive to use, with wide-scale support for drag and drop, and single menu items that can accomplish large tasks like resizing pages. At the same time it offers considerable support for more intricate tasks like batch outline replacement through regular expressions.
PDFNomad - Novinky verze PDF Nomad 2.1 :
(2013-07-04, R 169)
- Novinka: Search for text in annotations.
- Novinka: Added recent searches menu to search field.
- Novinka: Choice annotations for creating forms.
- Novinka: Import/export form data as CSV.
- Novinka: The OCR engine now supports 67 languages.
- Novinka: Added toggle for display and print properties of several annotations.
- Novinka: PDF Nomad Help is now localized for German.
- Changed: Operations on selected pages now operate on the pages selected in the thubmnail view if that view is being shown.
- Fixed: Corrections to all localizations (DE, FR, NL, PT).
- Fixed: Page preview in watermarks editor responds again to selected page number.
- Fixed: Double clicking an annotation while a popover was being shown could result in undefined behaviour.
- Fixed: Showing and then hiding the assistant preview canvas could cause a crash.
- [Fixed: AppleScript in App Store version was not available.]
- [Fixed: Help file should now be available in the App Store version of PDF Nomad.]
PDF Nomad 2.1 is available for download. The price is 49.99 USD. If you have purchased PDFClerk Pro or PDF Nomad since March 1st, 2013, you are qualified for a free upgrade. PDF Nomad is available in English, German, French, Dutch, and Portuguese (more languages to come) and requires Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or higher.
Číst dále o PDF Nomad | Vyzkoušet PDF Nomad | Číst manuál k PDF Nomad