Jan 16, 2010: Barcody 1.06 and other updates
The free update version 1.06 of our handy barcode generator Barcody
for Mac OS X brings some important bugfixes and enhancements.
Barcody - New in 1.06 :
(2010-01-16, R 171)
- In rare cases saved Barcody documents could no longer be reloaded.
- Update Check enhanced.
- The manual shows an Index link on each content page now.
- The online manual files have human readable names now, e.g. registration.htm instead of 0101.htm.
Barcody offers the following 21 barcodes:
EAN 5 + EAN 2, EAN 13, EAN 8, ISBN 13, ISSN, ISMN, UPC A, UPC E, PZN, ITF-14 + SCC-14, Identcode, Leitcode, Code 2/5 Industrial, Code 2/5 Interleaved, Code 2/5 Matrix, Codabar, Code 39, Code 39 Full Ascii, Code 93, and Code 128.
Thanks to LinkBack technology you can use Barcody quasi like an plug-in with the following applications – without the expensive import/export procedures: iCalamus, MacSQL, Intaglio, MindCad Pyramid, Keynote (via plugin), EazyDraw, Curio, Stone iMaginator, Lineform, Image Tricks, VoodooPad, Nisus Writer Express, OmniGraffle, OmniOutliner, ChartSmith, Stone Create, Border, and for sure more interesting programs soon.
Get Barcody right now and create barcodes the easy way. Barcody 1.06 is available now and costs only 99 EUR.
Try It Now!
Read more about Barcody | Try Barcody | Read Barcody manual | Buy Barcody
- In our Homepage, you will see which app has been updated most recently, just above the Newsletter column.
- Furthermore, the homepage's teaser texts are sorted for the recent application updates. The last three before Barcody were TidyUp 2.1.4, ScreenFlow 2.0.2, and JobTimer 3.0.
- In the Search chapter you find a Site History which lists the recent website updates.
Hint: Because these terms are often misused, here is an explanation for website and homepage: A website is e.g. www.dsd.net with all contents, while a homepage is the first page you see when you call a website in your browser.