Software · Mac OS X · Simon
Monitor websites en servers op wijzigingen of falen
Dejal Simon is the essential site monitoring tool for Mac OS X. It checks servers for changes or failures, and notifies you via e-mail, sound, speech, Twitter, or other means. You can use it to track updated sites, and to alert you when an important server goes down or recovers. Developed in Cocoa, it is a native Mac OS X application with an intuitive and attractive interface.
Simon is very versatile. It can be used to monitor your own website and servers, track posts and new comments on your or friends' blogs, check for web mail, get notifications of updates to favorite news and entertainment websites, keep an eye on auctions, and many other uses.
Try It Now!
Download and try Simon for free! Version 3.5.1 is currently the latest release. Read the Simon release notes to see what has changed in this version, or read the User Guide to find out more about it.
(Vertalingen: is Nederlands uw moedertaal? Als u kromme vertalingen op deze pagina vindt, aarzel dan niet om ons dat per e-mail te melden. Dankuwel!)
Nieuw in v3.5.1:
- Fixed the Apple Mail transport method for the E-mail notifier ...
- Improved the reliability of the Web (HTTP) plug-in helper.
Nieuw in v3.5:
- Moved the main functionality of the Web (HTTP) plug-in into ...
- The Web (HTTP) plug-in now respects the charset of the ...
Nieuw in v3.4:
- New tests now use the Change filter by default, to ...
- Replaced the Email notifier's Automatic transport with a new one, ...
Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) of hoger.