Software · Mac OS X · ScreenFlow
Wunderschöne Videos und Screencasts gestalten
Novinky verze 4.0:
(2012-10-25, R 18365)
Stay more organized:
- Nested Clips:
- Merge multiple elements into a single (nested) clip on the timeline.
- - Access and edit nested content on a separate tabbed timeline.
- - Apply filters and video actions to nested clips as a way to join content.
- Media library organization tools:
- - Easily find and organize all the clips in your library.
- - Search for a specific clips.
- - Arrange clips by name, duration, or type.
- - View your media in list view.
- - Select a clip and see where it's used in your timeline.
Reach new audiences:
- Closed Caption support:
- - Add, edit and publish ADA compliant soft subtitles as caption tracks to your MPEG-4 movies and YouTube videos.
- - Create captions in multiple languages.
- - Export captions as an SRT file.
- MPEG-4 export:
- - Export faster, higher quality MPEG-4 files using the x264 codec.
- Chroma key:
- - Replace your green (or any color) background with your own video or still image background.
- Core image video and audio filters:
- - Add effects to videos, images and audio.
- - Video effects include advanced color adjustments, distortion effects, blurring, alpha mask, color effects, and more.
- - Audio effects include EQ, multiband compression, peak limiting, delay and more.
- Freehand callout support for all media.
- Formatting for display of Show Keystrokes.
- Cursor effect improvements.
- User-definable canvas size for new documents.
- Display of transition angles in degrees.
- Publish to Vimeo in 1080p option.
- Publish to YouTube as unlisted option.
- ProRes Alpha Channel Support in export on OS X 10.7+.
Streamline your workflow and save time:
- Dynamic Update of Media:
- - Update and reload modified imported assets directly from within ScreenFlow into the library, timeline and canvas (This feature is not available in the Mac App Store version of ScreenFlow).
- Recording timer:
- - Set a duration of time you want ScreenFlow to record.
- Paste a clip into an existing gap in the timeline.
- “JKL” keystrokes for fast forward and rewind.
- Zoom gestures for quick navigation.
- One-click starting and ending transitions.
- Visible timecode display.
- Scrollbar navigation for preview area.
- Default duration preference for actions and transitions.
- Numerical crop option for cropping media.
- Shortcut button for scaling timeline.
- Display of stereo audio waveforms in timeline.
- Single video frame export to a PNG file.
- Increased increment of timeline zoom.
- Improved access to gear menu.
- Improved document load performance and memory usage with QuickTime editing scalability improvements.
- Improved playhead positioning after pasting.
Stay up to date with the latest technology:
- Fully 64-bit in OS X 10.7 Lion and above:
- - ScreenFlow 4.0 runs as a fully 64-bit application under OS X 10.7 Lion and above which improves overall performance, memory usage, export speed, and scalability.
- Optimized, high quality, full-screen recording on Retina displays:
- - Fully optimized to record up to full 2880 x1800 resolution with low file sizes.
- Fully ColorSync-enabled rendering:
- - Uses the OS X built-in color management system for increased the fidelity of preview and export videos.
- Version 4.0 also contains hundreds of bug fixes as well as improvements in memory usage and general performance.
Novinky verze 3.0.6:
- When splitting a clip in the timeline, the clip to the right of the split line is now selected.
- Improved French and German translations.
- Fixed diagonal skew on exported video when exporting using certain Intel HD chips.
- Fixed error causing the loss of a few pixels on the left side of image during export in certain workflows.
- Fixed strange behavior on certain video scale actions.
- Fixed anti-aliasing on rotated clips.
- Fixed the maximum duration for a transition in the inspector so as not to create an invalid state.
- Fixed frame drops during export.
- Reduced memory usage that could cause the application to crash.
- Fixed runtime error (SCUndoManger) for timeline clip movements caused by pressing “undo” while the mouse is still engaged in the action.
- Fixed audio dropouts on screen recording content when previewing.
- Removed 'ShowMyDesktop' device from the available capture devices to prevent it being selected.
- Fixed an issue that caused video anomalies in exported files when two clips have callouts with same properties next to each other.
- Fixed a bug that was triggered by certain annotations.
- Fixed garbled audio from DV cameras when running at 48khz.
- Fixed an issue that causes export error -108.
- Fixed visual corruption in Freehand callouts.
- Fixed display of non-SMPTE times in timeline when zoomed.
- Fixed lockups caused by exporting text boxes.
- Fixed issue that caused video to repeat when using Publish to YouTube.
- Prevented a transition duration from being created that could overlap a second clip in an ‘invalid’ way.
- Fixed an issue that caused the timeline to resize when changing the length of the final clip in the timeline.
- Prevented the ability to undo actions in your project during export.
- Improved the display of In / Out selection on timeline when there are multiple layers.
- Fixed media controller in preview becoming partially obscured with certain source sizes.
- Fixed deadlock related to text boxes being on-screen when exporting.
- Fixed Highlight Foreground Window Callout in Mountain Lion OS.
- Fixed issue causing selected range when uploading to YouTube creating overly long movies.
- Fixed issue when exported video wouldn't contain the exact same frames as shown in the preview.
- Fixed display of audio volume percentage field when cleared.
- Implemented 'Developer ID' code signing for Mountain Lion.
Novinky verze 3.0.5:
- Removed a piece of code that prevented ScreenFlow from starting up on Mac OS 10.8.
Novinky verze 3.0.4:
- Added fix for computer audio recording dropouts.
- Fixed Vimeo login and publish errors.
- Fixed pop in the audio that could occur during playback or export.
- Resolved problems related to the title of text clips in the timeline.
- Fixed an issue that caused occasional recording errors when using ScreenFlow with PowerPoint.
- Fixed temporary files being written during editing when user use a home directory that is mounted to a different volume than the one they boot from.
- Resolved -108 error messages related to exporting documents with a lot of Windows Media content.
- Markers will now move backwards and forwards when using the handle at the bottom of the scrubber or Ripple Delete.
- Improved performance by copying audio waveform data directly after splitting a clip.
- Fixed live audio scrubbing when Remove Background Noise is selected.
- Fixed display errors caused by closing gaps with multiple gaps selected.
- Improved the ability to select and edit horizontal and other annotations.
- Fixed problem selecting second annotations by disabling the 'Add Annotations Clip' button when editing.
- Fixed incorrect SMPTE duration when displaying hours.
- Improved the SMPTE timecode validation and error message.
- ScreenFlow now won't allow the undo feature to undo the recording of additional SCC files.
- Fixed the poster frame image used when publishing to Flash with a selected range.
- Prevented the ability to drag clips into the timeline when exporting.
- Changed the keyboard shortcut for 'Add Marker' in the French localization.
- Prevented 'Preview Source' from being started twice.
- Fixed runtime error message when double clicking on a text clip transition.
- Added maximum limit validation to the callout build in/out duration.
- Fixed waveform issue that caused the display of waveforms to render incorrectly after applying an audio action.
- Removed the option to edit a text clip from the context menu.
- Modified the iPhone export preset resolution to 480x320 for Lion OS.
- Made a number of minor fixes and improvements to the ScreenFlow Help documentation.
Novinky verze 3.0.3:
- Improved performance of audio speed adjusted clips in Lion.
- Improved memory usage when using a large number of QuickTime clips in a document.
- Fixed memory leak that occurred when zooming Freehand Callouts.
- Fixed bug that could produce
File not found error messages when loading documents over network connections and slower storage.
- Added potential workaround for -49 errors when exporting during local Time Machine backups.
- Improved performance of opening documents over network connections.
- Screen recording files will now be correctly removed from scratch volumes upon saving.
- Improved anti-aliased drawing when rotating clips in the timeline.
- Fixed microphone audio cutting out up to one second early after recording.
- Freehand callouts will now be pinned to the edges of the screen when zooming up.
- Fixed poor quality audio playback when capturing from 12-bit DV camera recordings.
- Fixed progress bar not appearing when saving a document to an external hard drive.
- Fixed crash that could occur when rendering audio waveforms for very short clips.
- Prevented the mouse cursor disappearing when close to the edge of the screen.
- Adding a new marker from the 'Markers' window will now add it at the current transport time.
- Audio waveforms will now draw correctly when splitting clips.
- Prevented playback from resuming after reaching the end of a project and then changing the scrubber position in the timeline.
- Fixed bug preventing overdrawing of the canvas when the application is idle.
- Restored QuickLook previews of ScreenFlow documents.
- Added support for moving groups together when closing a gap in the timeline.
- Prevented the 'Save As' entry field in the 'Export' window from changing folders unnecessarily.
- Fixed bug preventing mouse pointer options from appearing correctly.
- Fixed issue that could prevent the first frame of a callout from appearing.
- Prevented ScreenFlow from crashing if it cannot find a mouse click audio file.
- Fixed cropped image aspect ratio not being respected through a video action.
- Improved the way the global crop is adjusted when entering new values into the entry fields.
- Fixed gradient being incorrectly inverted on text boxes.
- Prevented audio waveforms from updating while editing the 'Duration' or 'Speed' box in the clip inspector.
- Prevented locked clips from having actions added to them or being renamed.
- Modified zoomed callouts to hide the mouse pointer when under the zoomed region.
- Fixed an issue that caused the timeline to redraw incorrectly when adjusting the window size under Lion.
- Fixed scrollbars not showing up when moving a clip down in the timeline.
- Fixed 'Publish to Flash' framerate combo box showing up empty.
- Improved a number of error messages when entering out of bounds values.
- Prevented the addition of % sign when entering a value in the 'Scale' field in the 'Export' sheet.
- The current font is now correctly selected when the 'Font' panel is opened when editing a text clip.
- Fixed bug preventing the Freehand Callout controls from reappearing.
Novinky verze 3.0.2:
(2011-10-21, R 15806)
- Fixed several issues with the display and redraw of audio waveforms.
- Fixed an issue that caused distortion when recording with a Logitech C910.
- Fixed an issue that could cause recordings to be lost or not recorded when using the ‘Add Additional Recording’ feature under Mac OS X 10.7.
- Re-enabled recording from capture devices without 64-bit driver support.
- The Freehand Callout now zooms from the center of the freehand shape.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the ability to record with a Logitech C615 and other similar webcams.
- Vimeo HD publish will now always create 720p content correctly.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when manually entering an invalid duration in the Clip Inspector.
- When recording the screen, ScreenFlow will now prevent the system from sleeping or the screen saver from starting.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the playhead exited a visually intensive Callout.
- Fixed a runtime error that could occur when deleting newly split clips.
- Fixed a crash when adding an additional recording with a DV camera present.
- Enabled deinterlacing for imported ProRes content.
- Upon completion of an export, ScreenFlow will now bounce its dock icon if it’s in the background.
- Added a ‘Make Settings Default’ menu item in the ‘Text Properties’ action menu.
- Increased YouTube upload datarates inline with YouTube’s best practices.
- Added a warning alert when upgrading a 2.x document to 3.x under Mac OS X 10.7.
- ScreenFlow under Mac OS X 10.7 will now delete unwanted screen recordings from discarded documents.
- Changed the countdown preferences box to accept a maximum number of 20.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in some text characters not being fully filled when using the text gradient fill.
- Fixed an issue that caused ScreenFlow to crash when attempting to discard changes when resizing canvas.
- Changed the transition dialog box so that the duration of a transition cannot be set beyond a clip’s length.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Help button to open a blank page.
- Fixed a bug that caused inconsistent display of multiple actions within a clip.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect display of thumbnails in the media bin when multiple documents were open.
- Fixed an issue that caused inconsistent behavior or crashing when setting a Foreground Window Callout to a high shadow value.
- Video Properties panel now accepts only numbers.
- Fixed an issue that caused the mouse cursor to inappropriately remain in text edit mode.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause a split clip to be in a state where it could not be selected in the timeline.
- Fixed a number of transitions to correctly support the selected background color.
- Fixed an issue that caused invalid behavior when using the close gap feature with a series of clips with transitions.
- Implemented a maximum limit for Callout shadows.
- When exporting Windows Media formats, the extension now correctly updates on the ‘Save As’ input box.
- The 'Add Callout' button is now disabled for all content except screen recordings.
- Fixed an issue that caused the ‘Letterbox content’ checkbox on iPad and iPhone presets to be incorrectly disabled.
- Fixed inconsistent behavior that occurred when attempting to record with no camera attached.
- Disabled the ability to adjust values on Callout Shadows when the feature was grayed out.
- Fixed issue that caused modifier keys to be displayed incorrectly when using Show keys pressed when multiple monitors were present.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a Runtime Error when trying to save a file that contained a video that had been scaled after adding a video action.
- Fixed an issue detaching audio from an MPEG-4 movie.
- Resolved the intermittent failure to copy & paste actions within a clip.
- Improved the behavior of dragging clips from the Media library; the preview shouldn’t activate unintentionally.
- Fixed an issue causing the live scrubbing of audio to have an incorrect volume.
- German localization improved.
- Fixed an issue where the selection of an filename for export would result in an error message.
- Restored the ability to the use the ‘Special Characters’ palette in text boxes.
- Fixed an issue that caused transitions to be applies incorrectly when splitting a clip with starting/ending transitions.
- When zooming the timeline with the mouse, the zoom slider will now update accordingly.
- Fixed a runtime error that could occur when increasing the length of a clip with an end transition attached to it.
- Fixed a problem that caused the ‘Feather’ of a Callout to not update correctly.
- Fixed a lock-up that could occur when increasing the length of a clip that contained a starting transition
Novinky verze 3.0.1:
(2011-08-31, R 15542)
- For performance and stability reasons, we’ve had to disable ‘Versions’ support when running on Lion. We hope to re-enable this after a future Lion software update.
- Significant performance improvements to Lion Autosave support, including a progress bar displayed when the application needs to interrupt the user.
- Fixed crash that could occur when starting a YouTube publish while still rendering audio waveforms.
- Added fix for excessive copying of media before a document is saved under Lion.
- Fixed crash that could occur using multiple Core Image transitions in a document.
- Fixed lockup under Lion when publishing a range of the timeline
- Fixed exporting to Windows Media using incorrect file extension.
- Fixed problem scrubbing after resizing an annotation clip or callout on the timeline while in editing mode.
- Fixed bug that prevented the golf club scrubber from being continuously visible when scrolling vertically.
- Fixed bug preventing DV devices from capturing.
- Fixed problem affecting the data-rate of exports under Lion, which affected YouTube, Flash, Vimeo, iPad, iPod, and AppleTV export presets.
- Added a fix for a crash that could occur when pressing 'Apply' after editing the canvas size.
- Improved the loading performance and memory usage of large, complex documents.
- Fixed an exception that could trigger loading an existing document with a large number of transitions.
- Improved responsiveness of starting the video preview when seeking around large documents.
- The ‘Smooth Volume Levels’ checkbox now correctly reflects the true value of the setting.
- Fixed crash that could occur dragging clips with audio onto the timeline.
Novinky verze 3.0:
- Fehler behoben, der zum Verlust der Audiodaten führte, wenn man unter Lion bei YouTube veröffentlichte.
- Open an empty ScreenFlow document without starting a recording
Full-screen preview mode
- Draw directly onto your screen recordings to call out specific regions of the screen with a paint brush tool.
- Blur the content you are calling out.
- Add shadow options to your callouts.
- Build callout in and out.
- Create a default style for your Callouts.
- Draw circles, squares, lines and arrows over your video content.
- Adjust the size, color, position, shadow and thickness.
- Save default annotation styles.
Improved Timeline features
- Added “Timeline” section to the Preferences window.
- Set default timeline height.
- Set default duration of still images.
- Use SMPTE timecode.
- Reorder tracks.
- Resize height of tracks.
- Easily delete tracks.
- Insert space or gaps in the timeline.
- Select gaps between clips and remove them.
- Set duration of transitions durations through the inspector.
- Preview and customize transitions.
- Group and ungroup clips.
- Jump to marker in timeline from the
- Select all clips on a track by double-clicking track sidebar or clip context menu.
Media Library improvements
- Preview video and audio in your media library.
- Resize library items in the media library.
- View audio waveforms and clipped audio peaks directly in the timeline and see the effects of volume changes instantaneously.
- Smooth volume levels (combines limiting, compression and more) throughout your clips.
- Remove background noise with just a click.
- Convert your text to synthesized speech.
- Customize and manage your own export presets.
- See estimated time remaining in export.
- Export to iPad with iPad preset.
- Publish directly to Vimeo.
- Choose letterbox option in the YouTube publishing window.
- 720p and 1080p support for YouTube publishing.
- Full integration with the Elgato Turbo H.264 device.
Video canvas improvements
- Use cursor keys to move video clips around the canvas.
- Set exact position for an object by entering the coordinates in the inspector.
- Change background color of your canvas.
Lion compatibility with Lion-rich features
- Including Autosave, Resume, Versions, and full-screen mode.
Major Bug Fixes:
- Version 3.0 contains hundreds of minor bug fixes as well as improvements in memory usage and general performance. Some of the more important bug fixes in this version include:
- Fixed bug that caused color distortion upon export in Lion on machines using GMA950 chip.
- Fixed bug that resulted in audio being lost during a YouTube publish in Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Fixed bug in Mac OS X 10.7 Lion that prevented ScreenFlow from recording from a second monitor.
- Fixed issue that enabled a locked clip to be split when using the Ripple Delete feature.
- Fixed bug that caused the Preserve aspect ratio using: Letterbox option to be disregarded upon export.
Novinky verze 2.1.10:
- Resolved an issue with the audio driver that in some rare cases resulted in a crash.
Known Issues in Version 2.1.10:
- There is a known issue in OS X Lion for machines that use the Intel GMA950 chip (this includes Mac mini model 2,1 and below), which causes all exports to look discolored. We are currently working to get this fixed as soon as possible. Please contact our support team for more information: email@example.com.
Novinky verze 2.1.9:
- Support for Mac OS X Lion 10.7 (11A494a) Developer Preview 4.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented ScreenFlow from stopping recordings.
- Updated the audio driver to a new version that is Mac OS X 10.7 Lion compatible.
- Fixed issue where blurring of callouts (feathering) was broken under Lion.
- Fixed issued that occurs in Mac OS X Lion when the program tries to restore last file saved.
- Fixed issue that caused distortion of the inspector pane when scrolling with Magic Mouse in Lion.
- Fixed an issue that caused the desktop background image to disappear Hide Desktop Icons' feature in the Helper in Lion.
Novinky verze 2.1.8:
- Fixed an issue that prevented ScreenFlow from capturing video from the FaceTime HD camera in new Mac Book Pros.
Novinky verze 2.1.7:
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Computer Audio driver from being installed in Snow Leopard.
Novinky verze 2.1.6:
- Enabled recording with Logitech HD C910 webcams.
- Fixed runtime error associated with changing text properties.
- Fixed clipping issues when resizing canvas.
- Fixed crash that could occur when selecting a large number of clips.
- Fixed issue that caused video magnification settings to be lost when exporting.
Novinky verze 2.1.5:
- The YouTube publish will now upload content longer than 15 minutes for those customers with accounts that allow this. Please check with YouTube for information on your upload limit.
- Increased the capture resolution of Logitech webcams.
- Improved accuracy when dragging the playhead in the timeline.
- Fixed a runtime error that could occur when changing a text clip containing multiple font sizes.
- Fixed an export failure when a second monitor is disconnected while ScreenFlow is running.
- Fixed issue with the warning that occurs when trying to quit the application while exporting.
- Japanese localization improved.
- Only allow the pasting of Callout adjustments when a callout is selected.
- Fixed some drawing errors when using the German language localization.
- Fixed a problem that caused snapping of the foreground window to be inaccurate.
- Corrected misaligned rows in the 'Marker' window.
Novinky verze 2.1.4:
- Fixed bug that prohibited adding a callout right after another callout.
- Fixed bug that caused a small line of colored pixels to appear in the scroll bar when exporting.
- Fixed issue that could cause ScreenFlow to crash while using certain headsets and web meeting software.
- Fixed issue that caused the video properties of a freeze frame to be inconsistent depending on the location of the frame in the clip.
- Fixed bug where
Audio Driver Installation Failed notice appeared even when the driver installed correctly.
- Fixed bug that rendered the Text Properties unusable after hitting the delete key to remove image in the
Fill Image box.
- Corrected Japanese translation of
- Fixed bug when recording NetBeans that caused the blue ball cursor to multiply.
- Disabled Motion Blur functionality for PowerPC machines due to instability.
Novinky verze 2.1.3:
- Fixed issue that caused an export error in some computers with multiple graphics cards.
Novinky verze 2.1.2:
- Japanese localization added.
- Increases the time limits of YouTube uploads from 10 minutes to 15 minutes.
- Fixed issue that could cause multi-pass H.264 encoding to lock up on export.
- Fixed problem that could cause a selected export range to get stuck.
- ScreenFlow will now give a warning if you try to overwrite an existing Flash export.
- Fixed issue where timeline view could reset scroll position.
- Fixed problem where markers were not getting added to Lossless exports correctly.
- Corrected problem viewing QuickTime content when using multiple graphics cards.
- Fixed an exception that could trigger during lengthy undo operations.
- Added a more descriptive message for exports failing due to disk space.
- Fixed issue that would cause ScreenFlow to go into an invalid state when changing clip speed.
- Fixed an error that could occur when pasting the same media into a document a number of times.
- Fixed a problem that could cause the brightness to report a warning when increased after an action.
- Resolved a runtime error that could occur when deselecting an object in the preview.
Novinky verze 2.1.1:
- Corrected an issue preventing published Flash content from downloading progressively when viewed through a web browser.
- Fixed a problem where audio filtering could cause static to be introduced into the preview & exported content.
- Fixed a runtime error that could occur when moving multiple clips with video actions.
- Fixed a problem where raw imported DV content was being rendered at a reduced size; it is now always displayed in high resolution.
- Corrected an issue where overwriting the same document on disk from different unsaved documents could cause the final version to have missing content.
- Fixed crash that could occur when removing certain legacy QuickTime content from the timeline.
Novinky verze 2.1.0:
New in Version 2.1:
- New Flash Publish feature: ScreenFlow can now create an all-in-one Flash video presentation, ready for easy upload straight to your website. The HTML, video and Flash player component are automatically created by ScreenFlow in a single step.
- 64-bit support for audio capture: The audio driver used by ScreenFlow to capture system audio will now run on 64-bit Snow Leopard kernels.
- Automatic saving of documents: ScreenFlow will continuously save changes to your documents in the background, ready to recover any unsaved edits in the unlikely event a fatal error occurs.
Enhancements and Fixes in Version 2.1:
- Improved performance of moving clips around the timeline.
- Fixed YouTube publishing failures when using a Google account (rather than a YouTube one).
- Fixed certain audio playback problems that could occur on 44.1khz devices.
- Fixed lockup that could occur when exporting a selected range with a multi-pass encoder preset.
- Fixed potential hang-up when the monitor being captured from is disconnected.
- Fixed problem opening Automator actions under Snow Leopard.
- Modified the aspect ratio of YouTube HD upload.
- Fixed problem using CamTwist as source for video capture.
- Fixed an issue where ripple deleting could cause the video to go blank.
- Present the delete & backspace keys correctly when visualizing the key strokes.
- ScreenFlow now preserves the selection of top-most layers when moving objects.
- Fixed an issue that could cause files to keep increasing in size while the recording was paused.
- Corrected a problem that could stop temporary recording files from being deleted.
Novinky verze 2.0.2:
- Improved YouTube tag validation.
- Improved performance of clip time overlay.
- New recordings are automatically highlighted in the Media browser.
- Fixed audio glitches that could occur between split points in the same clip.
- Fixed problem exporting a section of video without setting an in point.
- Fixed visual artifacts with large text box border rounding.
- The export system now correctly respects the
Fast Start setting on QuickTime.
- Fixed a lock-up that could occur if the capture scratch disk was not available.
- Fixed an issue where clip quantization errors could occur when saving.
- Fixed problems splitting clips with speed transformations on them.
- Fixed document corruption when saving over an existing document.
Novinky verze 2.0.1:
- Fixed a problem preventing certain new documents from being saved to external drives.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when selecting ‘Configure Recording’ from the menu bar multiple times.
- Fixed a problem loading timeline markers from ScreenFlow 1.x documents.
- Improved memory handling when working with a large number of QuickTime movies in the timeline.
- Modified the file permissions to group readable for newly created ScreenFlow documents.
- Enabled 2.0 upgrade purchase when using old, legacy license keys.
- Prevented a lock-up that could occur when reloading older 1.x documents.
- Fixed problem performing a 'Save As' on the same document many times.
- Resolved a problem where the user interface wouldn't show the volume ramp on an audio action.
- Updated context menu key mapping.
Novinky verze 2.0:
New Features in 2.0:
- Transitions: Support added for beautiful 2D and 3D video transitions across your clips. As you push your clips together, transitions are created automatically, making it easier than ever to create stunning screencasts.
- YouTube export: Direct export to YouTube from within ScreenFlow. When you are done editing your screen recording, simply select Publish to YouTube from the menu. You can choose to publish this to anyone, or add authorization for a controlled distribution to a selected group of people.
- Adjust the speed of your clip or freeze a single frame: Version 2.0 adds the ability to individually adjust the speed of your clips. If you need a segment to last a little longer, or want to demonstrate a time-lapse of your screen recording, you'll find the new high-quality video & audio speed adjustments a powerful addition to your toolbox. Version 2.0 also lets you freeze a single frame of your video, to adjust to the pace of the audio, for example.
- Pause Screen Recordings: If you want to take a break during a long, continuous screen recording, version 2.0 adds unlimited pausing & resuming during the recording process. Your finished screen recording will appear as a single clip on the timeline.
- Advanced Audio Edits: In a single click, detach the audio from the video in the timeline. This allows you to edit the audio separately, and even copy/paste it into another project.
- Audio Ducking: With this feature, the background music level is automatically attenuated when a voiceover is playing.
- Drag & Drop: Drag and position content from your media list directly onto the main ScreenFlow video canvas. You can also now drag & drop media (and copy & paste clips) from one open document to another.
- Document Packages: Version 2.0 now gathers all the media used in your screencast into a document package when you save. This frees you from manually managing media on your disk and makes archiving and storing your screencasts a very simple process.
- Action Curves: If you want to get finer-grain control over the look of your actions, you can now set the interpolation used for your clip's actions.
- Productivity: New keyboard shortcuts for resizing the timeline, zoom in and out, nudging clips and time overlays all make for a streamlined timeline. More context sensitive menus, support for the multiple selection of media sources and new track-pad gestures will keep you editing faster than ever.
- Timeline Performance: This is now significantly faster, especially when dealing with large documents with many clips and actions. The rendering of thumbnail icons now has a much lower system impact.
- Export Performance: Includes improved export performance: between 5% for single pass encoding and 25% for multiple pass H.264 encoding on multi-core machines. You'll also find editing performance improved on the latest generation of Intel processors.
- Export part of the time line: With version 2.0 you can choose to only export a part of the time line and not the entire document. Another enhancement that further facilitates your screencasting workflow.
- Color Correction: Ability to adjust saturation, brightness and contrast.
- Live Audio Scrubbing: Adds the ability to scrub the time line with the audio.
- Snow Leopard support: Optimized for Apple’s latest Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6
Novinky verze 1.5.4:
- Fixed exporting for German customers.
- Removed debug button from Export interface.
Novinky verze 1.5.3:
- Modified the way ScreenFlow decides whether a user’s media file has audio or video. Previously, the app would not check if the tracks were enabled before returning that the media contained audio & video (which later caused an error). Added functions to VSQTMovie to check for enabled tracks. This fixes a problem where WAV files had timecode tracks in them, which confused the rendering engine.
- Fixed a problem where WAV audio files imported into ScreenFlow could cause all videos to stop playing.
- A number of major Snow Leopard runtime bug fixes.
- Fixed a problem when saving an existing document to a different location on disk with new recordings, which would cause corruption.
- Fixed a bug adjusting the cropping of individual QuickTime sources.
- Added a hidden option to suppress multi-threading on export.
Novinky verze 1.5.2:
- Powerful titling and text support
- Produce screen recordings in Windows Media video format
- Create custom cursors for your demos
Novinky verze 1.5.1:
- Titling and text support: ScreenFlow 1.5.1 brings support for adding text objects directly to the timeline, with multiple fonts and styles for creating beautiful titles.
- Customizable mouse pointers: ScreenFlow 1.5.1 lets you replace the recorded system mouse pointer with any image you like, including simulation of touch screen and finger pointer, to make beautiful iPhone screencasts. With a built-in circle cursor option and new ‘Invert’ mouse click effect, it’s now even easier for iPhone developers to create great screencasts.
- Audio Effects: ScreenFlow 1.5.1 builds in over ten audio effects you can apply to recording, making it easy to add depth and warmth to your narration.
- Mono microphones mixed to stereo: Professional microphones that record to a single channel can now have their audio mixed into stereo automatically.
- Integration with Telestream´s Flip4Mac WMV. WMV Components (starting at 49 USD) provide integrated Windows Media Video format export.
- Documents saved in ScreenFlow 1.5.1 cannot be opened in earlier versions of the application.
- Fixed a crash related to importing QuickTime content after upgrading to QuickTime 7.6.
- Fixed an application crash related to exporting to AppleTV / iPod / iPhone after upgrading to QuickTime 7.6.
- Fixed an issue preventing export of audio only QuickTime content.
- Resolved a problem importing PAL exported content into Final Cut Pro.
- Fixed a bug pinning the start time of still image clips in the timeline.
- ScreenFlow will display a warning if fast-user switching is activated. Due to operating system security, other sessions cannot be recorded.
- Resolved a rare condition where activation of the application wouldn’t be retained across restarts.
- ScreenFlow will now prevent additional screen recordings starting when one is already in progress.
Novinky verze 1.5:
- Leistungsfähige Textobjekte für personalisierte Titelei.
- Sie können jetzt Bildschirmaufnahmen im Windows-Media-Videoformat erzeugen (direkter Export über eine Flip4Mac-WMV-Exportkomponente).
- Nutzen Sie eigene Mauszeiger für Ihre Demos.
- Powerful text objects for personlized titling
- Produce screen recordings in Windows Media video format (direct export using a Flip4Mac WMV export component)
- Create your custom cursor for your demos
Novinky verze 1.2.1:
(2008-11-18, R 10692)
New in ScreenFlow 1.2.1:
- eSellerate in-app purchase and eSellerate serial numbers. (NOTE: If you already registered ScreenFlow on the machine, ScreenFlow will continue to recognize this number. However, if you want to install on another computer, you cannot enter the old, Vara-generated number, and will need to contact technical support.)
Enhancements in ScreenFlow 1.2.1:
- Improved support for Hardware Zooming during recording
Fixed issues in ScreenFlow 1.2.1:
- Fixed recording full-screen apps (games, mostly)
- Fixed recording when screen resolution changes
- Fixed conflict with WireTap Anywhere
- Fixed problem when low frame rates were requested (e.g. 8 fps)
- Fixed an issue that could cause crashes when resizing clips in some circumstances
- Fixed a memory leak caused when exporting audio
Novinky verze 1.2:
- German localization added.
- French localization added.
- Redesigned the look of keyboard modifier display:
- More keyboard modifier events will get shown
- Keys are visible for longer
- Implemented copy & paste of both clips and actions in the same document.
- The timeline now supports a lasso for selecting groups of clips.
- Added an option in the export preset popup menu to set the default export settings for all new documents.
- Gave the mouse click radar separate animations for mouse up and down.
- Made separate mouse click up & down audio effects.
- Reduced mouse click audio volume.
- Improved smoothness of exported movies in high FPS situations.
- Moved to Sparkle for automatic software updates.
- Fixed a bug that was causing too many clips to move out of the way when adjusting the time of a clip.
- Fixed a problem cutting clips at the end of a selection range.
- Fixed a potential problem when creating OpenGL context on startup.
- Fixed issue caused by QuickTime 7.5 where frames could appear out of order in the finished movie.
- Corrected an issue with loading documents with incorrect shadow color values.
- Improved stability and performance of callout feathering.
- Worked around an issue with Quartz Composer memory corruption.
- Fixed an issue where temporary files could get left around after export.
- Fixed a problem with thumbnails of clips in the timeline fading out unnecessarily.
- The export defaults will now use the saved document name as the base filename for exporting.
- When adding a new recording, the media pane will now scroll to the clip.
- Fixed a couple of memory leaks.
Novinky verze 1.1.3:
- Worked around an issue introduced by the QuickTime 7.5 update that caused QuickTime based media to not play back correctly.
Novinky verze 1.1.2:
- Added a workaround for an issue introduced with 10.5.3 on ATI 2000 series graphics chips that would cause the screen output to have a blue tint.
- Corrected an issue using GIF images and PDF files in the timeline.
- “Add Additional Recording” dialog won’t let you record unless an output is selected now.
- Fixed a problem where the audio waveforms weren't always visible until the timeline was scrolled.
- Ignore tooltips for foreground window tracking.
- Fixed a rare cursor drawing glitch.
- Fixed problem with redrawing media icons after an undo had occurred.
- Improved drawing performance in the timeline.
- Fixed some more problems with clip jumping between layers when moved in groups.
- Audio Driver updated to better support non-Apple output drivers.
Novinky verze 1.1.1:
- Added new Automator actions for creating screen recordings in an automator workflow.
- Added support for Unicode text in marker tracks.
- Fixed issue that could cause the recording HUD to obscure its controls.
- Corrected a performance issue when reducing opacity at the end of long sources.
- Fixed a bug where markers could always get exported as a chapter track.
- Stopped clips jumping around when moving them together.
- ScreenFlow can now open its scc recording files directly.
- Better error reporting on export failures.
- Fixed problems with busy cursors in Java applications.
- Fixed export corruption when using Motion Blur on DV input sources.
- Corrected upside down cursor keys when visualizing keyboard.
- Fixed an issue with microphones set to less than 44.1khz audio input.
- Resolved a bug that could stop the audio driver from being installed on certain systems.
- Fixed playback of lossless content in ScreenFlow.
- Corrected some minor typos.
- Fixed a bug that could result in movies exported with Motion Blur being visually corrupted.
Novinky verze 1.1:
- ScreenFlow will now visualize the waveforms of any content with audio in your presentation (including QuickTime based media), making it easy to find peaks, remove coughs, pauses and other slip-ups. The waveforms are created and cached in the background, so they won’t slow your editing down. You can toggle them on or off at any time from the “View” menu.
- Markers can now be added to the ScreenFlow timeline. These markers can be used for navigating around the timeline and optionally exported as a QuickTime Chapter Track for quick navigation. Once you’ve created and named some markers, simply select the “Add Chapter Track from Markers” option in the “Export” window. Chapter tracks are only supported by QuickTime movie exports, so the option won’t be available for MP4 or other file formats.
- Export is now 20% to 40% faster across most presets.
- Implemented dragging of center bar to increase or decrease the height of the timeline. Double click to reset.
- Added iPod, iPhone and AppleTV export presets.
- Registration is now machine wide. You no longer need to register ScreenFlow on each user account you wish to use it with.
- Significant reduction in disk and CPU usage when recording desktops with little or no motion.
- Added 'Lossless' export preset.
- New keyboard shortcuts:
- Home / End keys jump to the start and end of presentation
- j plays the presentation
- Delete Key now deletes selection
- Shift-I moves the scrubber to the inpoint (if set) and Shift-O moves to the outpoint
- Shift-Z resizes the timeline to fit available space
- ' (single quote) key will now move to the next edit in the timeline
- ; (semi-colon) key will move to the previous edit in the timeline
- Export output quality improvements for both RGB and YUV codecs.
- Rearranged 'Preferences' window and added an option to pick the temporary directory for captures.
- Added automatic Software Update.
- Major improvements to document scalability. Memory usage decreased and document load time improved.
- Improved the 'Media' inspector panel:
- Clips can be renamed by clicking on their titles
- Double clicking on an icon in the Media list will add it directly to the timeline at the current playhead position
- Two icons fit across inspector when the scrollbar is present
- Gave the scrollbar a darker look
- Timeline zoom slider scale is now logarithmic.
- Grabbing the scrubber when playing will now stop playback.
- Made the properties area scrollable when the editor window is very small.
- Added 'Deselect All' menu item to clear the current clip selection.
- Using the Shift key for selection in the Timeline will now extend the selection over range.
- Added generic document icons for when QuickLook isn't available.
- Reduced memory footprint on playback and export to YUV formats.
- Timeline clips can now snap to the scrubber.
- Added text field boxes in the canvas size settings for width / height.
- Improved quality of thumbnail icons. Improved icon aspect ratio display.
- Improved Motion Blur export performance.
- Export folder selection now has a 'Create Folder' button.
- Added support for webcams that default to outputting compressed video formats.
- Sped up splitting clips in long documents.
- Modified look of range selection.
- The timeline will now scroll to keep the scrubber visible as the presentation plays back.
- Added support to display more keys in the 'Show Keys' feature (F1-F20, Return, Enter, Home, End etc).
- In and out range selection can be inverted now.
- Made it easier to hit 100% with the video scale slider.
- Added a warning alert on machines that cannot support Callouts.
- Added help button to the'Export' window for going directly to the export help page.
- Added 'Keyboard Shortcut' section to the ScreenFlow Help, summarizing available keyboard shortcuts in the application.
- If the document has been saved, its name will now be used as the default filename for exporting.
- When adjusting the video scale, the object will now maintain its aspect ratio through the scale.
- Updated the ScreenFlow Help.
- Worked around a serious issue with certain 3rd party QuickTime components causing garbage collected applications (such as ScreenFlow) to crash immediately on startup.
- Workaround driver problems when working with 2560x1200 screen captures on Nvidia hardware.
- Fixed bug where timeline layer dividers wouldn't always resize correctly.
- Cleared up some minor audio glitches that could occur on certain configurations.
- Support for multi-channel input/output audio devices (MOTU/Ozonic).
- Support for multiple displays with the same name.
- Maintain the start time of actions as the clip gets trimmed.
- Fixed blurry screen recordings when cropped.
- Fixed problem using 'Save As' to write the document to the same location.
- Stopped the document recovery system appearing incorrectly.
- Fix potential crash on startup with 3rd party display drivers (DisplayConfigX, etc).
- Fixed lockups that could occur with certain legacy QuickTime media.
- Fixed problem with some mouse pointers not being correctly displayed.
- Fixed problems with timeline header not showing up correctly in long documents.
- Fixed problems using the 'Show Keys' feature with modifiers.
- Stopped incorrect tooltips from showing up in the 'Media' list.
- Displays with the same name are now numbered in the recording HUD.
- Fixed problem where cursor keys didn't always move scrubber forward / back.
- Important stability improvements to export.
- Removed startup visual artifacts in the timeline when opening documents.
- Fixed a crashing bug that could occur when using drop shadow on images larger than the GPU could handle.
- Maintain timeline scroll position after performing a Cut.
- Fixed an issue where clips could stretch longer than their duration.
- Fixed problem with running ScreenFlow Helper through fast-user switching.
- Fixed problem adding actions to very long documents.
- Fixed problem where key presses weren't showing up correctly after clip editing.
- Stopped the main video display flashing white after loading a new recording.
- Fixed a problem resizing the X axis scale on certain screen sizes.
- Improved crash reporter.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when selecting clips with a 0% scale.
- Removed some jitter when using the snapping guides in the main video view.
- Fixed a bug that could result in garbage frames being produced on export in certain circumstances.
- Fixed some issues related to moving clips around the timeline when making room for a resized selection.
- Stopped a right mouse button click on an action counting as a double click (and causing all actions in the clip to be selected).
- Fixed a crashing bug that could occur when selecting all clips in the timeline.
Novinky verze 1.0.2:
- Corrected internal audio driver install / uninstall problems when on a case-sensitive filesystem.
- Fixed issues with using audio inputs at less than 22khz sample rate.
- Fixed problems recording from 30" displays on a number of GPU configurations.
- Fixed problem changing values in the middle of actions when more than one of the same type were already in the clip.
- Fixed rare potential startup crash.
- Fixed callout feathering on GMA950 graphics chips.
- Corrected issue with selecting new locations for media.
- The video camera is now correctly being released upon closing the recording HUD.
- Added mechanism to recover any new unsaved documents in case of fatal error.
- Stopped the user from uninstalling the computer audio driver while a recording was taking place.
- Improved the selection of the frontmost window.
- Fixed crash that could happen when exporting to odd output heights.
- Fixed visual corruption that could occur when feathering a callout.
- Fixed problem using radar / key effects on certain GPU configurations.
- Check for older versions of the GeForce 8 series driver and require the user to update to the latest 'Leopard Graphics Update'. There was a serious crashing issue inside older versions of the driver that was affecting ScreenFlow.
Novinky verze 1.0.1:
- Corrected audio input through an external iSight cameras.
- Fixed video corruption on QuickCam USB webcams.
- Fixed bug with capturing computer audio from Line Out. If you've had problems with the computer audio driver before, please reinstall the driver.
- Removed 'Media' list from the import media file panel. There was an incompatibility introduced by the latest iLife Support update. We have alerted Apple to the issue.
- Fixed crash on starting export on certain multiple GPU configurations.
- Fixed problem with letterboxing of certain export resolutions.
- Corrected upside down desktop video on GMA3100 graphics chips.
- Drop shadow blur wasn't working correctly on GMA950 graphics chips.
- Fixed rare crash when canceling export.
- Corrected problems exporting with motion blur and applying a cropped canvas area.
Novinky verze 1.0:
(Překlad: Je čeština, dánštiona, angličtina, francouzština, italština, japonština, nebo švédština váš mateřská jazyk? Najdete-li nějaký chybný překlad, nebo jinou chybu, napištew nám prosím e-mail. Děkujeme!)