Software · Mac OS X · Narrator
I started using Narrator for a nice task: Whenever I want to read an interview in the Web, I call Narrator as a Service from Safari, adjust the actors names and run 'Casting'. Then I let Narrator read the interview, while I can continue doing other things in my office.
Ulf Dunkel, German localizer, DSD.net
I have been looking for something like this for a number of years. I teach drama at the high school level and wanted a way for students to hear what they are writing when they are writing scripts.
Brice Williams, teacher, Berkeley Springs High School, Berkeley Springs, WV
I like to make my own messages on my iPhone...
(Translations: Is Czech, Danish, English, French, Italian, Japanese or Swedish your first language? If you find any
Denglish translations on this page, do not hesitate to inform us by email. Thank you!)
New in v2.2.1:
- Narrator requires Mac OS X v10.7 or higher (Narrator 2.2.1 is not ...
- Made a change to prevent Mac OS X 10.8 Gatekeeper settings from ...
New in v2.2.0:
- Allows users to assign the new higher-quality voices that are ...
New in v2.1.0:
- Narrator is now a product of Mariner Software.
- Current registered Narrator users can upgrade to the Mariner-branded version ...
Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or higher.