Software · Mac OS X · iLocalize
Quickly localize your Mac OS X applications
- If you pay via PayPal, we ship the purchased software by e-mail only!
- After payment receipt, we send you an e-mail which contains our invoice in PDF format.
- This invoice document contains your personal match code for the purchased program.
- Note: If you purchase from the European Community and can provide a VAT number, you might better use the normal order form and pay by credit card, because PayPal doesn't yet handle the VAT number. At PayPal you always pay the price with German VAT included (19%).
- Attention: This order will be processed by human beings, not by machines. Of course we do our best to proceed and ship your order as soon as possible. Please allow 24 – 48 hours response time from Monday to Friday, and somewhat longer on weekends. Thank you.
Pay with PayPal right now:
Free License, available for any open-source or freeware developer. The license can be used by any developer(s) or localizer(s) working for the open source or freeware project
Shareware License, available for any shareware developer or localizer. This license can be used by any developer(s) or localizer(s) working for the shareware project.
net 25.20 EUR
Commercial License, available for any company who wants a site license. This license can be used by any developer(s) or localizer(s) within the company (or outside the company but working on the company's projects).
net 251.25 EUR
(Translations: Is Czech, Danish, English, French, Italian, Japanese or Swedish your first language? If you find any
Denglish translations on this page, do not hesitate to inform us by email. Thank you!)
New in v4.1:
- Project Browser list mode, added support for Enter key to ...
New in v4.0:
- Revamped interface for more efficient workflow.
- Enhanced export/import of strings to various formats: XLIFF, TMX, TXML, ...
New in v3.8.3:
- Use now the locale defined by the current language when ...
- Do not mark a nib file layout as modified when ...
Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher.; Apple Developer Tools (Xcode, Interface Builder, ibtool) have to be installed.