Software · Mac OS X · iLocalize
Quickly localize your Mac OS X applications
More features at a glance
- Check files and strings consistency (including placeholders position and type in strings)
- Display and edit strings comment
- Write back strings and comments at the same position in file as the base language file
- Handle now all files in the application - unknown files are displayed in the file table and can be edited in an external editor
- Quotes substitution on the fly
- Show/hide controls characters
- Line endings conversion between Mac, Unix and Windows convention
- Strings file encoding per project
- New project presets: save configuration to reuse them later using one-click only
- History Manager
- Extensive log reports
- Nib preview
- And many more features...
(Translations: Is Czech, Danish, English, French, Italian, Japanese or Swedish your first language? If you find any
Denglish translations on this page, do not hesitate to inform us by email. Thank you!)
New in v4.1:
- Project Browser list mode, added support for Enter key to ...
New in v4.0:
- Revamped interface for more efficient workflow.
- Enhanced export/import of strings to various formats: XLIFF, TMX, TXML, ...
New in v3.8.3:
- Use now the locale defined by the current language when ...
- Do not mark a nib file layout as modified when ...
Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher.; Apple Developer Tools (Xcode, Interface Builder, ibtool) have to be installed.