Software · Mac OS X · HoudahGeo
HoudahGeo: Know where you took that photo!
New in v3.0.8:
(2012-03-14, R 4336)
- Bug fix: RAW support - Fixes a bug where HoudahGeo refused to tag images in the .arw, .cr2, .cs1 or .dng file formats
New in v3.0.7:
(2012-03-05, R 4336)
- New feature: Open images - Third party applications may now send images to HoudahGeo by the way of
- Enhancement: German localization - German localization reviewed and improved by Ulf Dunkel of www.dsd.net.
- Bug fix: Google Earth - HoudahGeo now correctly exports viewing direction to Google Earth.
- Bug fix: GPS timestamp - HoudahGeo no longer assumes the GPS timestamp equals the image's creation timestamp.
- Bug fix: Editing timestamps - HoudahGeo could mix up images when manually editing timestamps.
- Bug fix: Image loading - Fixes a possible crash when loading images.
New in v3.0.6:
- Enhancement: Time zone menu - GMT offset timezones are now displayed in an easier to read format.
- Bug fix: Snow Leopard - Performance enhancements when running under Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
- Bug fix: Keywords loading - Fixes a possible crash when loading image keywords.
New in v3.0.5:
- Bug fix: Coordinates display - Fixes a crashing bug when displaying coordinates in degrees minutes seconds format.
- Bug fix: Project migration - Fixes a bug where the migration of HoudahGeo 2.x project could hand indefinitely.
New in v3.0.4:
- New feature: Altitude lookup - HoudahGeo can now retrieve altitude values for geocoded photos.
- Enhancement: Comment column - Adds the option to view comments in the list of images.
- Bug fix: KML/KMZ export - Fixes an issue with KML/KMZ export for images with no altitude value.
- Bug fix: GPS device import - GPS device import was not functional on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Bug fix: EXIF/XMP export - Not all EXIF/XMP export options were available in the German localization.
- Note: The altitude lookup feature relies on the free GeoNames web service. This limits the number of requests you may make on a given day.
New in v3.0.3:
- Enhancement: Image loading - HoudahGeo now supports even more non-standard date formats.
- Bug fix: Lightroom integration - HoudahGeo now correctly publishes preview images from Lightroom.
- Bug fix: XMP sidecars - XMP sidecars were not always created when requested.
- Bug fix: Flickr upload - Flickr upload would fail if no set was specified.
New in v3.0.2:
- Enhancement: Track loading - Added robustness to GPX track loading.
- Bug fix: Upgrade procedure - HoudahGeo could hang when opening the upgrade shop.
- Bug fix: Bookmarks - Adding bookmarks failed in certain situations.
- Bug fix: Manual waypoint geocoding - Manual waypoint geocoding was broken in 3.0 and 3.0.1.
- Bug fix: EXIF export - HoudahGeo could crash or hang during EXIF/XMP export.
- Bug fix: Speed values - Speed values were not properly read from tags.
New in v3.0.1:
- Bug fix: GPS device connection - Fixes Bluetooth connections to GPS devices.
New in v3.0:
- HoudahGeo 3.0 is a $12 paid upgrade.
- Customers who activated HoudahGeo on or after June 1, 2011 receive a free upgrade.
- HoudahGeo 3.0 requires Mac OS X Snow Leopard or later.
- New feature: New interface - All new all-in-one-window interface.
- New feature: New engine - Complete rewrite with a focus on performance.
- New feature: Reverse geocoding - Option to do offline reverse geocoding.
- Enhancement: Lightroom integration - Much improved performance.
- Enhancement: GPS devices - Support for many more GPS devices.
- Enhancement: Help - Printable documentation in PDF format.
- Enhancement: Overall - Every aspect of HoudahGeo has been revisited.
(Translations: Is Czech, Danish, English, French, Italian, Japanese or Swedish your first language? If you find any
Denglish translations on this page, do not hesitate to inform us by email. Thank you!)
New in v3.0.8:
- Bug fix: RAW support - Fixes a bug where HoudahGeo ...
New in v3.0.7:
- New feature: Open images - Third party applications may now ...
- Enhancement: German localization - German localization reviewed and improved by ...
New in v3.0.6:
- Enhancement: Time zone menu - GMT offset timezones are now ...
- Bug fix: Snow Leopard - Performance enhancements when running under ...
Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher.