Software · Mac OS X · BlogAssist
- If you pay via PayPal, we ship the purchased software by e-mail only!
- After payment receipt, we send you an e-mail which contains our invoice in PDF format.
- This invoice document contains your personal match code for the purchased program.
- Note: If you purchase from the European Community and can provide a VAT number, you might better use the normal order form and pay by credit card, because PayPal doesn't yet handle the VAT number. At PayPal you always pay the price with German VAT included (19%).
- Attention: This order will be processed by human beings, not by machines. Of course we do our best to proceed and ship your order as soon as possible. Please allow 24 – 48 hours response time from Monday to Friday, and somewhat longer on weekends. Thank you.
Pay with PayPal right now:
Single User License Fee
net 6.71 EUR
Household License Fee (any number of people in your household)
net 9.24 EUR
Site License Fee (for any number of users in your organization)
net 48.73 EUR
(Translations: Is Czech, Danish, English, French, Italian, Japanese or Swedish your first language? If you find any
Denglish translations on this page, do not hesitate to inform us by email. Thank you!)
New in 2.4:
- Added a Substitutions preference page, that optionally replaces symbols and ...
- Updated all three BlogAssist modes to support the new substitution ...
New in 2.3:
- Improved compatibility with Mac OS X 10.7.3.
- Changed the +/– buttons in the Operations preferences to a ...
Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or higher.