Jun 22, 2011: Amadeus Pro 2 - THE audio editing tool on Mac
Amadeus is a very famous tool for audio file editing on Mac for a long time. The new generation Amadeus Pro 2 is now available and offers many new tools, features and enhancements.
Amadeus Pro is a powerful multitrack audio editor supporting a variety of formats including MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, Apple Lossless, AIFF, Wave and many others.
- New in 2.0:
- Tracks can be split into multiple clips on the same timeline.
- Smart editing.
- Real-time audio effects.
- Automatic start / end of recording triggered by volume changes.
- Recording scheduler can manage multiple timed recordings.
- Direct recording from internet streams (Mp3 / Ogg).
- Improved level-meters.
- Mp3 and M4a / AAC files are not reencoded if only metadata is modified.
- 64 bit version on MacOS 10.6 or later.
- Full support for 32 bit sound files.
- Supports Growl notifications.
- Video tracks are preserved when editing QuickTime movies.
- Integrated media browser (requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later).
- Supports reading / writing of WMA files.
- Supports reading / writing of 3GP / 3GPP-2 files.
- Supports reading / writing of AMR files.
- Batch processor uses multiple cores.
- Multiband denoising.
- Real-time analysis tools work with open documents.
Amadeus Pro 2 is now available for download. The price for a new purchase currently is 42.99 EUR. The upgrade from Amadeus Pro v1.x currently is 28.99 EUR. Amadeus Pro 2 is available in English, German, Danish, Finish, French, Italian and Spanish (more languages to come) and requires Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or higher. Some new features are only available with Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher!
Try It Now!
Read more about Amadeus Pro | Try Amadeus Pro | Read Amadeus Pro manual | Buy Amadeus Pro
(Translations: Is Czech, Danish, English, French, Italian, Japanese or Swedish your first language? If you find any
Denglish translations on this page, do not hesitate to inform us by email. Thank you!)