2011 年 3 月 24 日: Many updates at DSD.net
CSVEditor, the handy tool for all who want or have to edit data spreadsheets, has been updated and is now also available at the Mac App Store.
(2011-03-19, R 62)
- Overwriting files could cause garbage data to be attached.
-  Deleting lines in filtered views could create garbage data.
CSVEditor is the new Mac OS X tool which makes creating and editing CSV data more comfortable. You can create new spreadsheets or open any CSV file in any available encoding. Add, remove or move rows and columns. Add, remove and edit contents manually in the cell editor or automatically with the Fill editor.
CSVEditor is available for download. The price is 15 EUR only. The application is available in English and German (and counting). CSVEditor requires at least Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or higher.
CSVEditor の詳しい説明を読む | CSVEditor を試用する | CSVEditor のマニュアルを読む | CSVEditor を購入
More Updates Applications
(2011-02-28, R 363)
-  The Toolbar can now be edited and hidden.
-  The Placeholder elements for
Send Email can be dragged by mouse.
-  The suggested export path can be defined in the Preferences.
-  The export filename is stored in the user preferences.
(2011-03-23, R 1028)
- Changes to be compatible with the Mac App Store.
- BlogAssist Express for the App Store requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later, and omits the built-in update mechanism, since updates are done via the App Store.
- Changed the icon.
- German localization added.
- Italian localization added.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
(2011-03-17, R 303)
- JobTimer requires at least Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) as of this version.
- Print: the new Print dialog (since Leopard) is supported, including preview.
- Preferences: the Update panel is back (Sparkle is no longer supported).
- Export: The
only selected jobs/groups is no longer ignored in some special cases.
- Export: CSV output is much faster.
- Export: CSV output supports choice of field separator character and line ending.
- Improved the interface of the search panes of the Basic mode to present a more clean look.
- Added the possibility to automatically report a list of the iTunes and iPhoto missing files.
- Changed the criteria for some searches of iPhoto, Aperture and iTunes of the Basic mode, so that more files for those searches will be reported.
- Fixed other little bugs.
((翻訳: チェコ語、デンマーク語、英語、フランス語、イタリア語、日本語、スウェーデン語版があります。あなたは何語? もしこのページに"英語でもドイツ語でも日本語でもない"翻訳がありましたら、ぜひとも 私どもにメールでお知らせ下さい。ご協力を感謝します!))