2009 年 6 月 11 日: BlogAssist 2.2.2 released, higher prices
BlogAssist, the handy tool to add HTML tags to text via the clipboard, dragging to a floating window, or inline via the Services menu, has been updated to version 2.2.2:
(2009-06-01, R 1024)
- Pressing Enter in the Services window will now always work as an equivalent for the OK button, instead of inserting a new line in the active field (pressing Return will still do so, though).
- No longer always adds itself to the Login Items on launch. Still does so on the first launch (when running from the Applications folder), as a convenience, but not after that. You can toggle the preference off or on as desired.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent finding licenses in very rare circumstances.
- Removed the old crash reporter, since it doesn't support Leopard crash logs.
- Prices increased slightly (get at the old price via the Dejal Store for a short time!).
- Now requires a minimum of Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger).
Do you blog?
To blog means to write a diary in the internet (Blog derives from WebLog = internet diary.) If you blog or create othe HTML pages or write in forums, you are always busy checking if you have typed web links and formattings correctly. Using BlogAssist, you can lean back.
BlogAssist is always at hand!
BlogAssist is a helpful tool; it adds a system menu (on the right-hand-side of the menubar) with a list of operations that can be performed on text. You can copy some text, choose an operation, and paste – the text will be marked up based on the chosen operation. The operations include HTML and forum markup. If you prefer, a floating palette is also available (to drag the text), or you can mark up inline by selecting text in your web browser or editor application, hitting [Cmd][>], and choosing the operation in a small window that appears, then click OK to substitute it right in the app.
Very handy... I use BlogAssist daily. For example, the product icon, and download link in this news were generated very simply by BlogAssist.
BlogAssist の詳しい説明を読む | BlogAssist を試用する | BlogAssist のマニュアルを読む | BlogAssist を購入
((翻訳: チェコ語、デンマーク語、英語、フランス語、イタリア語、日本語、スウェーデン語版があります。あなたは何語? もしこのページに"英語でもドイツ語でも日本語でもない"翻訳がありましたら、ぜひとも 私どもにメールでお知らせ下さい。ご協力を感謝します!))