Apr 25, 2008: German version of Amadeus Pro distributed by DSD.net
Audio data are edited best with Amadeus Pro on your Mac!
Amadeus Pro - New in 1.3:
- Improved quality of the
Change Pitch and Speed function
- Supports factory presets for Audio Units
- Uses the latest version of mpg123 for reading Mp3 files
- Supports custom
- Shows selection in the timescale (toggled with the 'h' shortcut)
- Adds a
Zoom to Document menu item
- Adds 'g' shortcut for toggling display of sound grid
- Adds a
Reverse and a
Trim Silence function to the batch processor
- No longer crashes when trying to save too large AIFF or WAVE files
DSD.net is the new distributor of the German version of Amadeus Pro, the powerful audio editor for Mac OS X.
Amadeus Pro is a powerful multitrack audio editor supporting a variety of formats including MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, Apple Lossless, AIFF, Wave and many others.
Amadeus Pro is a fully featured multitrack editor. Each track can have its volume adjusted independently from the others. Amadeus Pro fully supports multitrack WAVE files and allows you to render sound on up to 5 different loudspeakers simultaneously.
Try It Now!
Read more about Amadeus Pro | Try Amadeus Pro | Read Amadeus Pro manual | Buy Amadeus Pro