News · 2004
Jul 06, 2004: JobTimer 2.10 for comfortable time management
- Perfect tool for freelancers!
- Measure your work time for projects now!
- Get an overview about your work time!
- New in 2.10:
- When moving jobs to/from groups, the complete time was sometimes calculated incorrectly.
- Jobs and groups can be created via the Context menu.
- Changed time entries go to the correct week day container.
- Time entries are sorted in the week day container, not just attached.
- The complete turnover is now calculated and shown.
- Menu: spaces between menu entry and triple points removed (again).
- Preferences: Sound: The repetition had incorrect tooltip text. When repetition value is changed, the mute checkbox deselects.
- Selected entries can be deleted by keyboard ([Del] + [Backspace]).
Edit time entry and
New time entry: new (old) ABCTimerView.
- JobTimer Menu (in the status bar) shows a red dot when the timer is busy.
Don't waste your valuable worktime with rough calculations! Use JobTimer v2.10 and gain control over various projects with simple mouse clicks. Check out exactly how long you have been busy working on that new website for customer X as well as the new print catalog for customer Y. Use the RTF export and handle your JobTimer protocols in other programs according to your needs. JobTimer is recommended as a boot application. One click, and your next job can be started.
JobTimer v2.10 is free of charge for all registered 1.x users, who registered after Jan 01, 2004.
Try It Now!
Read more about JobTimer | Try JobTimer | Read JobTimer manual | Buy JobTimer
(Translations: Is Czech, Danish, English, French, Italian, Japanese or Swedish your first language? If you find any
Denglish translations on this page, do not hesitate to inform us by email. Thank you!)