News · 2002
Nov 01, 2002: JobTimer 1.40 brings a bunch of enhancements
- New in 1.40:
Time Registration: New menu item
New Time Entry:
Use this function if you want to add time entries to the job list while you are not working in front of this computer (e.g. when visiting your customer).
- Changing time entries is easier now with the new calendar dialog.
- Time registration can be started from the Dock right now. There are two ways how to reach the according menu in the Dock:
- Make a long click on the JobTimer icon in the Dock.
- Or click on the JobTimer icon in the Dock while pressing the [ctrl] key.
- Each job list is shown in the now appearing menu with its own area, formatted like this:
- List name/file name (<- greyed out for information only)
- Start (or Stop): [Name of active job]
- If time registration is started for another job than the active one, the new job becomes the active one and a probably busy other time registration for this list will be stopped.
Auto-Save function is available now.
- The unregistered version starts with a time delay.
- New menu items:
- Purchase JobTimer Online
- Furthermore, the online help has been completed and can be accessed in our website now.
JobTimer 1.40 is free of charge for registered users of v1.x.
Try It Now!
Read more about JobTimer | Try JobTimer | Read JobTimer manual | Buy JobTimer
(Translations: Is Czech, Danish, English, French, Italian, Japanese or Swedish your first language? If you find any
Denglish translations on this page, do not hesitate to inform us by email. Thank you!)